My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

It's everything I want to tell people when they make small talk and profound talk, but I often can't. Sickness, sex, and the process of dealing with aging parents feel unspeakable and sometimes unreachable, but they sure aren't here.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Welcome to Sickie World

Head Off Originally uploaded by stanley.

As I drove to the oncology infusion suite today, my dad asked me, "Is your barf blog getting many hits?" I told him my decision to share with all of cyberland the stuff I put in emails to friends and in certain password-protected Word files. There are plenty of people who have a sense of dignity and reserve (or perhaps shame) about bodily functions.

I'm not one of them.

Photo credit: "Head Off" by stanley at flickr (click on the photo to see more of this artist's work).His website is Stanley Design.Permission obtained for use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home