My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

It's everything I want to tell people when they make small talk and profound talk, but I often can't. Sickness, sex, and the process of dealing with aging parents feel unspeakable and sometimes unreachable, but they sure aren't here.

Monday, December 19, 2005

I unfortunately have an opinion on this...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Originally uploaded by zengzung.

I am a few seconds away from calling the infusion suite where this week I will get a shot of methotrexate and an infusion of Aredia. I expect Miss Confuckinggeniality to arrive at any moment, and it's not because the hospital staff aren't fabulous - they are, and they have to put up with a lot while remaining graceful. Or at least not bitch-slapping some truly deserving patients. I know I'll be nursing sclerosed veins through the weekend.

Photo credit: "ahhhhhhhhhhh" by zengzung on flickr (click on the photo for more work by this artist). Her blog is here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home